Knight Relocation Program

Stay up to date with Scholastic Chess Events in Michigan.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Jedi Saves Michigan

A long time ago on the shores of a Great Lake not so far away.....

Obi-Wan Kenobi: You don't want to sell me Amway products.
Dick DeVoss: I don't want to sell you Amway products.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: You don't want to run for governor.
Dick DeVoss: I don't want to run for governor.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: You want to go home and rethink your life.
Dick DeVoss: I want to go home and rethink my life.

And the voters were saved.......

5 Comments:

Blogger Randy W. Ho said...

who is Dick DeVoss and what does he have to do with scholastic chess in Michigan?

12:09 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Dick DeVoss is a candidate for Michigan Governor. He has very little to do with scholastic chess in Michigan. He also should have very little to do with education in Michigan as he touted teaching "creationism" as science.....

5:30 AM  
Blogger Randy W. Ho said...

Looks like the voters didn't need Obiwan Kenobi's help

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All too funny Jenny.

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on, Jenny!!

(although there's only one s in his name)

I always cringe when I see some Amway-related name on the ballot, on buildings in Grand Rapids, or anyplace else!!

M.S. (from the MI Open) :-)

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home